Tipsy Cakes! Alcohol and Cake. What's not to love?
June 10, 2015
SPRING HAS SPRUNG
April 2, 2015
Event of the Month...hint...GREEN
March 5, 2015
Winter Colors for your Special Event
January 18, 2015
I Feel Sick...or Do I ?
January 3, 2015
What to do With Your Thanksgiving Leftovers!
November 28, 2014
When in season, when in bloom!
November 10, 2014
10 Things To Do with Pumpkins When You're Not Eating Them
October 29, 2014
Event of The Month
October 17, 2014
October is here, along with pumpkin beer!
October 13, 2014
WHY REV IDEAS ?
September 15, 2014
Spring is here in full bloom!
We are ready for your gorgeous outdoor events and weddings!
Snag some tips from the pros, and
keep you and your guests comfortable and happy with these brilliant ideas to combat mother nature while hosting your next outdoor event.
You can thank us later.
1. Have sunscreen available in cute dispensers or spray bottles.
2. Give sunglasses as party favors.
3. Provide wet towelettes and cooling face mist
4. Offer individual insect repellent options.
5. Supply everyone with a pair of flip flops for dancing.
6. Use netted canopy to keep bugs out of desserts and cake.
7. Use cupcake wrappers to keep bugs out of your guests' drinks.
8.Provide guests with their own parasols.
9. Provide blankets or wraps if it is going to be cold or breezy.
10. Fresh Fruit is always a pretty and delicious option that even your health conscious guests will enjoy.
what's happening magazine
June 2015 (1)
April 2015 (1)